PREMISE LIABILITY ATTORNEYS | LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
We are Little Rock Attorneys for Premises Liability
When the average person thinks of Premises Liability they likely think of “slip and fall” cases. While “slip and falls” are perhaps the most common type of premises liability case, there are many other contexts in which property owners can be held responsible, including Negligent Security, which can have devastating consequences for the community.
We are Little Rock Lawyers for Victims of Violent Crimes.
If you or your family has been harmed by criminal activity or violent crime that was made possible by Negligent or Inadequate Security on a property, Green & Gillispie will aggressively represent you and make sure you receive the maximum compensation to which you are entitled. We will help you pursue justice and the full and fair compensation you deserve for medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, future costs, wrongful death and more.
Did Inadequate Security Play A Role In Your Personal Injury?
To cover all of your losses, it is important to seek damages from all liable parties. When we investigate the case, we will determine who the liable parties are. As skilled trial lawyers, we know how to build strong cases for full and fair compensation.
What constitutes inadequate security?
Inadequate security can be defined in many ways, but it must be proven as a cause of your injuries for you to be able to recover compensation as a result. We will thoroughly investigate your claim, working to show cause and maximize your recovery.
There are several questions that can help determine whether inadequate security led to your injury:
- Were security cameras or alarms on the property, and were they properly monitored?
- Was there sufficient lighting in the parking lots, walkways and staircases?
- Was there sufficient security staff?
- Were there incidents of crime on or near the property in the past?
- Were tenants informed by their property manager of ongoing criminal activity?
- Were off-duty police hired to patrol the premises?
- Was the property adequately maintained (such as buildings, shrubbery, locks, metal detectors or other security equipment)?
- Was there sufficient access control to screen visitors on the property?
- Were there procedures in place for protecting against crime for visitors on the property?
We are Little Rock attorneys experienced in premises liability.
We have represented victims in lawsuits against perpetrators, businesses, and institutions, including successful lawsuits against bars, nightclubs, funeral homes, retail stores, convenience stores, parking lots, shopping centers, apartment buildings, hospitals, restaurants, and day care centers.
And we can help you! Give us a call!
Negligent or Inadequate Security often results in:
- Sexual abuse and assault
- Nightclub and bar violence
- Gunshot and knife wounds
- Assault and battery
- Domestic violence
- Burglary and robbery
- Workplace violence
- Murder and wrongful death
- Criminal activity at apartment complexes